For my biggie boy's First Birthday, I chose the road less traveled- the pintrest free party. It was a little last minute but it was very nice. The weather was awesome and we spent the day celebrating Judah's first year. His party was on the same day he had his open heart surgery. I had flash backs all day. I cried a couple times thinking about what I was doing, the thoughts going through my minds a year prior. I played the song in my head over and over that played as I drove up to the hospital at 0500 in the morning. I cried as I held him as he fell asleep for a nap thinking about how I held him before he went in for surgery. I just kept thanking Jesus for how he brought my baby boy through it all and how much He has blessed Judah.
Judah with my Daddy
A little help from the wild woman
The wilds and Uncle Jacey

No comments:
Post a Comment