I love to feed myself
So I have to wait until your done taking pictures before I climb the walls... hmm.
This isn't too bad
Weight: 25lbs
Height:
Wearing: 24 months tops, 18 months bottoms, size 4 diapers
Sleeping:
Not too much has changed here. His afternoon naps aren't as long and the time between his morning nap and afternoon nap is a little longer. He still want to be in bed by 0930 for his morning nap but now goes to sleep in the afternoon about 14-1430 for about 1-2hrs, mostly just a hour. Bedtime has gotten worse but it's not his fault- we have 5 teeth coming in at the same time, including a eye tooth... It's been rough.
Eating:
Biggie boy eats biggie food! I'm trying to use up the food I have but it's not working so well. He wants what we have and for the most part I'll give it to him. Since he has no teeth it makes things little more challenging. Foods he's had this month: ground turkey, ground pork, ground chicken, sweet potato fries, beets, wild berries, whole wheat elbow macaroni, eggs, pasta sauce, spinach sauce, cinnamon, pumpkin, french toast, cilantro, garlic, basil, red potatoes... I know I missing some but can't remember them all.
Development:
Judahcub is so close to walking!! He stood all by himself for a few seconds a few weeks ago! He likes to hold on to things one handed and reach for me with the other. When I have both of his hands he's mainly just hops up and down squealing with delights...instead of taking steps, it's adorable. Judah has been imitating sounds a great deal more lately. He will "woof" at the dog anytime he sees her but when he does it, it sounds more like a "whooof" haha He's also trying to say jibber he already knows in different ways, like sucking in and saying "mum mum mum mum". He loves to give moochers, smack his lips when he wants to nurse- I know it's quiet the sight, he likes to giggle out of nowhere, honk you nose, blow moochers, way bye and sign "all done". I've been working with him to sign all done when he's done eating and it's bleeding over to other things. Like the other week he signed all done to me when I went in to get him out of his crib after a nap. He did it in the tub the other night too. Judahcub says "hi" "maa maa" "did" "aud" "muah" (meow) "woof"
We have 3 top teeth coming in and 2 bottom teeth coming through. I'm going to blame the double ear infection on that. Ugh. Poor baby, it's been pretty rough at night time. The wildman was 13 months when she cut her first tooth, which I believe 3 or 4 were coming in at the same time too. Her front top teeth came in first, which I think Judah eye tooth will be first then the front tops.
The wild man loves to giggle and see if he can get you to laugh too! He's so happy, all the time and can entertain himself with just about anything! Just like his sister he loves to empty out the TV cabinet and look at the DVD cases. He'll do that a couple times a day and it never gets old. He loves to look at books and empties the bookshelf out a few times a day too :). Aud got dolls for her birthday and he likes to get ahold of those as well. Her doll house and pieces to it are a huge source of entertainment. Anything that makes noise, or he can climb on, can chew on, is pretty much his favorite too. My pantry has provided hours of fun with the onions, juice boxes, cracker boxes, and potatoes.





No comments:
Post a Comment