Friday, August 31, 2012

Uncle Jacey, Aunt Nanaa, and Roadie visit

The end of July, my brother and sister-in-law, and puppy nephew drove out to spend time loving on our babies. I know 5 hours isn't an awful long drive but, it just meant so much to Ben and I that they packed up and drove all that way to see their niece and newest nephew.

To say that they wild woman was excited would be such an understatement!!!! She was beside herself!! It really was a great weekend! We just hung out, played, and caught up. I have been blessed with such a great family, spending time with them is a blessing to me.

Their dog, Rotor (aka-Roadie), came along too! He's such a good boy and puts up with an awful lot! haha He got lots of Auddy lovin' while he was here, I can only imagine how happy he was to get back to his house :)


 It was such a hot weekend... even though the electric bill is a cause for panic- I'm so thankful for central air!
 That water table, a gift from Jason and Jena for Aud's 2nd birthday, has been played with so much! Such a great gift for any kiddo!

Rotor... aka Roadie.

 The weekend went by way too quickly. The last day the were here, we drove about 1.5 hours to meet our sister at Longwood Gardens, where she's worked this past season. We'd never been there and were excited to get the tour! It was awesome! If we lived closer, we'd get a season pass- the wild woman had the time of her life! She ran EVERYwhere!



She only picked one flower and played in 2 ponds- we were proud! 













They also had the best children's garden where she could play in the fountains that were just her size, run up and down ramps and little kiddo sized walk ways, it was great. The outside gardens were fantastic! I just marveled at all the beautiful displays and plants!








 Yes, she's drinking the dirty fountain water...

One of the garden's volunteers said he looked like Nemo in this outfit! :)


 She's such a Daddy's girl!!

Amazing huh??


 I love the red cone flowers!!


 Wild woman with her Nellie-Bellie

Melts my heart!


Poor wild woman, while she was running through the gardens, marveling at something instead of watching where she was running- she ran straight through a rose bush... She was okay after some cleaning up poor girl! She was sleeping before we pulled out of the parking spot. Great family day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment